Sunday : 10 am - 10 pm
Monday : 10 am - 10 pm
Tuesday : 10 am - 10 pm
Wednesday : 10 am - 10 pm
Thursday : 10 am – 11 pm
Firday : 9 am - 11 am
Prayer break: 11.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Saturday : 10 am - 10 pm
See our Calendar for any changes in regular hours, special events
PLAY TIME RATES AND CONDITIONS*
In order to maintain enjoyable and playful environment we designed play sessions hourly schedule with 15 minutes cleaning and disinfection break. We maintain the overall capacity of the center and aim to encourage online registration for visits to our Center of play as a way to avoid overwhelming of play space. You can see available time slots and purchase your ticket online here.
General admission(before 3 PM and after 8 PM): 125 QR per hour per child
Prime time admission (from 3 PM to 8 PM): 140 QR per hour per child
Children below 1 years old and Very special* : 80 QR per hour per child
Additional adult: 45 QR
*The rate is applicable for children below one years old or with special needs only with valid document stating the age or condition of a child. The prove must be shown upon arrival to the center. Failure to provide needed documents will result in paying full admission fee at the counter.
Precautionary measures and conditions:
- Each child can be accompanied with maximum of one adult in the play area.
- All visitors must wear socks in the play area (grip socks are recommended to avoid accidents on wooden play structures). Socks can be purchased at our Welcome desk.
- Play sessions will start every hour with 15 minutes cleaning and disinfection break. Kindly arrive on-time for selected time slot. Visitors selecting 2 hours session will be asked to leave the playground area for cleaning break.
- We ask parents and caregivers to encourage children to play in different parts of the center to avoid crowding in one spot and ensure better play experiences.
- We don’t allow care givers to use the mobile devises in the play area if it affects their ability to supervise children under their care.
- In order to maintain a safe and welcoming environment, The Playground reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone and to ask any person or persons to leave at its sole discretion.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Admission rates are subject to change at any time as per management decision.
- Additional fees may apply for special events and happenings. See our calendar for additional information.
Responsible adult (age 18+) must be in attendance at all times. Children must not be left on the premises without adult supervision. Child is considered admitted to playground after completion of registration form and full payment.
We kindly request our customers to respect our rules of admission and play.