Sunday : 10 am - 10 pm
Monday : 10 am - 10 pm
Tuesday : 10 am - 10 pm
Wednesday : 10 am - 10 pm
Thursday : 10 am – 11 pm
Firday : 9 am - 11 am
Prayer break: 11.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Saturday : 10 am - 10 pm
See our Calendar for any changes in regular hours, special events
PLAY TIME RATES AND CONDITIONS*
COVID-19 pandemic affected the ways CurioCITY Center of play is operating currently. During the pandemic the following changes are implemented. We hope for your patience and understanding. For the time of COVID-19 pandemic in order to maintain safe environment and avoid crowding General admission rate is applicable for hourly play time. We aim to encourage online registration for visits to our Center of play as a way to avoid overwhelming of play space. You can see available time slots and purchase your ticket online here.
General admission: 125 QR per hour per child
Prime time general admission (from 3 PM to 8 PM): 140 QR per hour per child
Very special* : 80 QR per hour per child
*“The very special” rate is applicable for children with special needs only with valid document stating the condition of a child. The prove must be shown upon arrival to the center. Failure to provide needed documents will result in paying full admission fee at the counter.
CurioCITY Center of play aims to follow precautionary measures to maintain safety for all visitors. We have ramped up safety practices including:
- Advanced disinfecting protocols including UV sterilization during closing hours and frequent automatic Electrolysis disinfection throughout the day. Hourly disinfection of highly touched surfaces and equipment with natural, eco-friendly disinfecting solution.
- Increased supply and monitoring of hand sanitizer stations throughout the Center.
- Providing recommendations to prevent infection spread including regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, refusing admission to Center to anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing, checking body temperature and EHTERAZ status of visitors.
- Only limited number of visitors will be allowed inside the playground or Play Café at the same time until the COVID-19 pandemic will be under control.
Precautionary measures and conditions:
- Each child can be accompanied with maximum of one adult in the play area.
- All visitors must wear socks in the play area (grip socks are recommended to avoid accidents on wooden play structures). Socks can be purchased at our Welcome desk.
- All visitors over 12 years old must wear face masks at all times while in the center.
- Play sessions will start every hour with 15 minutes cleaning and disinfection break. Kindly arrive on-time for selected time slot. Visitors selecting 2 hours session will be asked to leave the playground area for cleaning break.
- We ask parents and caregivers to aim to maintain physical distance and encourage children to play in different parts of the center to avoid crowding in one spot.
- In order to maintain a safe and welcoming environment, The Playground reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone and to ask any person or persons to leave at its sole discretion.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Admission rates are subject to change at any time as per management decision.
- Additional fees may apply for special events and happenings. See our calendar for additional information.
We currently recommend that individuals over +60 years old, those with higher risks, or those in close contact with our most vulnerable populations, postpone your visit to CurioCITY.
We take our role very seriously to be vigilant and continue to monitor this situation and our response to it daily.
Responsible adult (age 18+) must be in attendance at all times. Children must not be left on thepremises without adult supervision. Child is considered admitted to playground after completion ofregistration form and payment.
We kindly request our customers to respect our rules of admission and play.