educational and fun Field trips
Field trips are an educational and fun experience for schools, clubs, and organizations to enjoy hands-on learning at a reduced rate!
Self-Guided Exploration rates:
95 QAR per student for 1 hours of play time (excluding 15 minutes at the beginning for introductionand 15 minutes at the end for wrap up and snack time).
CurioCITY field trip programs rates:
120 QAR per student for 1 hours of play time + guided tour + workshop by CurioCITY (excluding snack and drink time, 15 minutes at the beginning for introduction and 15 minutes at the end for wrap up).
Snacks and drinks can be provided for small additional fee.
- CurioCITY requires a minimum booking of 10 children to qualify for the group rate listed above.
- Only Self-Guided Explorations of Field Trip Program booked in advance qualify for discounted group rates.
- Time of trip must be before 3 PM on weekdays.
- For Preschool and Kindergarten groups, the center requires one adult supervisor for every four children in the group.
- For Grades 1-5, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every seven children in the group.
- All supervising adults are admitted free of charge.
- Failure to provide the required adult supervision on arrival may result in additional fees for dedicated CurioCITY staff.
- Payment must be made upon arrival at the Welcome Desk.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel your trip within one week (7 days) of your booked visit date, you will be charged for the 50% cost of your trip based on the numbers projected at the time of your booking.
Inquire more: firstname.lastname@example.org